Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fear......

I cannot sleep.
I have a Dr.s appointment tomorrow.
A surgeon consultation.
And as much as I love the Lord and I trust him with my life and my family and my future,
I am afraid.
Why!!?
What would make a God fearing, Praying, Committed to his word, Woman of God be afraid?
Well the truth is,....FEAR.
FEAR has tried to infiltrate my spirit for days.
The unknown'......The could be's....
The possibilities........have managed to create doubt in me.
And I am very upset by that.

I have been through so much in my life that being AFRAID has become like a joke, Because fear has not ever been an option. I had to keep it moving and trust God. I did not have a lot of time to wallow in pity or be held by fear.

But...I had a moment. And I will Never forget what that felt like. So I am sharing that fear, that worry and that vulnerability with you all. So that you will know even in your fear,..you are not alone. So many of us are afraid even though we know God is in control. We have moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment